HSA USA Associate – California
One of my greatest passions in life, professionally and personally, is creating means that positively impact peoples lives. I have an unwavering dedication to embedding person centered practices to support not only those receiving services, but employees and organizations.
What others like and admire about me
- Enthusiastic and passionate trainer
- Visionary – awesome graphic recorder – able to see something and turn it into something beautiful
- Able to break down large/broad concepts to help people understand
- Down to earth, welcoming and approachable
- Always looking for ways to make things equitable and inclusive
- Brave and never gives up
What’s important to me
- To maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Quality time with my family helps me rejuvenate.
- To have a flexible schedule especially during fire season (May –October).
- To be creative and innovative in the workplace.-To work with goal oriented people, who want to make a difference in people’s lives.
- To collaborate, share, and learn from others.
- To have a honest and truthful relationship with others.
- That people walk away from our time together feeling confident and competent in their ability to lead.
- That people trust I will do all that I can to help them grow and develop.
How best to support me
- Please always be honest and straightforward with me, I believe trust is built on honesty.
- I strongly believe in collaboration, I enjoy processing and talking through situations.
- Please provide me with clear feedback.I appreciate knowing what I can do to improve.
- It is important for me to have the time and space to be creative.
- I work best if I have clear expectations and deadline for projects.
- I value learning from different resource and others experiences. If you have useful information or resources, please share them with me.
- I enjoy being challenged and having to think differently. If we are engaged in a conversation please challenge me by asking questions rather than giving me answers.