What others like and admire about me
- Enthusiastic and passionate trainer
- Visionary – awesome graphic recorder – able to see something and turn it into something beautiful
- Able to break down large/broad concepts to help people understand
- Down to earth, welcoming and approachable
- Always looking for ways to make things equitable and inclusive
- Brave and never gives up
What’s important to me
- Balance between family life and the inspirational work I am humbled to be a part of.
- Taking the time and space to recharge through walks, biking, yoga, or jamming to some good tunes.
- Seeing the positive benefits that people achieve in their lives as a result of our time together.
- Collaborating with others in a way that leads to change sin thinking, actions, systems, and support.
- That our time together produces positive energy, excitement, and forward momentum!
- Keeping connected to people once our work together is “complete” and working together again in the future.
- Time to think about what I am learning and how it can be applied. Then applying it and trying to keep getting better at it.
How best to support me
- Encourage creativity while clearly identifying parameters of a project when they exist as soon as they are known.
- Let’s explore and define the purpose of our work together, how it interconnects with the people and organiztion and how to make it sustainable.
- Please give me direct feedback so we can address early if things are not going as expected and let me know what is working well too!
- Let’s explore why things are done the way they are and discover approaches that work better for people.
- Let’s try things in a thoughtful way.
- Practice and play with the technology before we go live.
- Feel free to share with me suggested reading, podcasts, Ted Talks, or videos.
- Please don’t be surprised if I am initially quiet and then share my perspective later, as there are times when I need to think about what we have discussed or seen.