Care and support providers
Whoever you provide care and support for, we could help you discover new ways of working that reflect what truly matters to the people you support, your team and your community.
The difference you’ll see
We work closely with care and support providers to collaboratively co-create systems that uniquely address the challenges specific to each organization. We use best practice techniques to identify what is working already while also identifying what doesn’t work and what needs to change. In doing so, we can support you to make a bigger impact through your work, while keeping people truly at the heart of everything you do.
We’re guided by your needs, and our work can support the following:
- Organizational support to help you meet home and community-based services requirements (HCBS)
- Improved communication
- Improved employee engagement
- Increased self-direction in the planning process
- Better relationships between natural supports and organizations
- Better use of resources
- Better relationships and staff retention
- More effective meetings
- Values based decision making
- Improved metrics
- Improved planning
- More independence and autonomy
- More creativity
- Enhanced natural supports and relationships
- Greater satisfaction among people using your services
We work with organizations that provide care and support for a whole range of people; such as people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people with physical disabilities, older people, veterans, mental health organizations, young people, students, and more.
What’s right for you?
Each organization is unique, so we take the time to understand the challenges you might be facing and how we might help. This could include things like:
- Person centered planning
- Strategic planning
- Person Centered Teams
- Positive and Productive Meetings
- Executive Coaching
- Person Centered Thinking
- Values Based Recruiting
- Supervisor Trainings
- Person Centered Reviews
- Online learning
- Person centered organizational change support
- One-to-one support
- Management development programs
- Organizational culture change
We always start by taking the time to understand what you want to achieve and what you’ve tried so far, and building a plan designed to help you reach your goals.
If you’d like to learn more about how we support care and support providers to reach their goals, contact Mary Beth today.