Care management organizations
Make an even greater impact on the people you support and in your community with tailored support to help you become a person-centered organization.
For care management and service coordination organizations, connecting people with what they need to live the life they want is what you do. Embedding person-centered cultures and practices will help you become more customer-focused, community-focused and team-focused; enabling you to make an even greater impact each and every day. Ultimately this will set you up with the tools you need for your business to perform at a higher level, while reflecting best practice and meeting regulatory requirements such as HCBS.
The difference you’ll see
We’re guided by your needs, and our work can support the following:
- Organizational support to help you meet home and community-based services requirements (HCBS)
- Family workshops to understand HCBS changes and the role of person centered planning
- Support to provide conflict-free case management
- Training staff to facilitate different methods of person centered planning
- Improved communication
- Improved employee engagement
- Increased self-direction in the planning process
- Better relationships between natural supports and organizations
- Better use of resources
- Better relationships and staff retention
- More effective meetings
- Values based decision making
- Improved metrics
- Improved planning
- More independence and autonomy
- More creativity
- Enhanced natural supports and relationships
- Greater satisfaction among people using your services
What’s right for you?
Each organization is unique, so we take the time to understand the challenges you might be facing and how we might help. This could include things like:
- Personalizing how you gather information, come to know a person and identify their support needs so it truly reflects their preferences, aspirations and wishes
- Rethinking and refining mission and values
- Leadership development and participatory leadership
- Person-centered, cross-organizational strategic planning
- Embedding ways to make teams feel listened to, supported and valued
- Recruiting and retaining top talent that aligns with your values
We always start by taking the time to understand what you want to achieve and what you’ve tried so far, and building a plan designed to help you reach your goals.
If you’d like to learn more about how we support care management organizations and service coordination organizations to reach their goals, contact Mary Beth today.