HSA UK are hosting an introduction to Compassionate Communication – how speaking and listening without judgement can transform workplace conversations webinar.
Do you wish you could say what’s on your mind and be truly heard?
Do you want to have conversations that matter with your colleagues?
Do you want to be more competent and resilient when conversations are challenging?
In this hour you will:
- Be introduced to the OFNR (Observation, Feelings, Needs, Request) process of Compassionate Communication
- Think about how ‘the story I tell myself’ gets in the way of empathy for ourselves and others
- Explore how our feelings point us to what needs have been met or unmet
- Consider how being clearer about our needs enables us to ask for what we need in a way that connects with colleagues
- Be introduced to further resources to find out more
Compassionate Communication is also known as Nonviolent Communication developed by Marshal Rosenberg