HSA UK are hosting an introduction to Immunity to Change Maps webinar.
- Are you stuck with a particular goal and not making progress?
- Do you want to explore how your mindset and assumptions impact on making progress?
- Are you curious about what an Immunity to Change map is and whether it could be useful to you and your team?
Immunity to Change Maps were developed by Robert Kegan and Lisa Laskow Lahey
A study showed that when doctors tell heart patients that they will die if they do not change their health habits, only one in seven people are able to make a change. Achieving goals is not all about motivation, and Immunity to Change Maps get to the heart of what is getting in the way of the changes people say they want to make at work and in life.
In this hour you will:
- Learn the simple structure of an Immunity to Change Map (its a table with 4 columns)
- Hear examples from Helen, and how they have been used in other health and social care organisational to make change
- Learn how Immunity to Change Maps can be done in teams.