Self-management is a new way to rethink how we organize work and the hierarchies we use to do so.
It’s a way of working that you can use to give your team a balance of structure and the space they need to be creative. In turn, you’ll be enabling the people you support to experience more flexibility in the care and support they receive.
Who is this training for?
This training is suitable for you if you are interested in self-management and want to learn about how it works in practice. Although we primarily work in the health and care sectors, this programme is for anyone interested in self-managed teams and organizations.
How could this training help you?
This training will help you:
- to explore new ways of structuring teams and organizations that could lead to positive change
- to learn about the latest thinking around how organizations could work
- to discover new ways to bring values to life
- to build an environment in which everyone is listened to, can contribute, and can thrive
- to learn about new approaches to recruitment that enable you to attract the best talent
What could you learn?
You will learn:
- How self-managed teams and organisations stay connected to their purpose and the importance of values. How values are identified and lived at an individual, team and organisational level
- What ‘Bringing your whole self to work’ looks like in practice from recruitment onwards. How do self-managed teams try to create psychological safety?
- How does decision-making happen in self-managed teams and organisations?
- How can you be confident that things are getting done if you are not using command and control? What does governance and improvement look like in self-managed teams and organisational?
- What does self-management mean for back office functions? How does it impact on Learning and Development and Human Resources?
- How does this fit with external regulators?
How can we deliver this training?
We offer a range of training and development options in self-managing teams, and we can tailor them to your needs. Just get in touch with Mary Beth to learn more.