Person Centered Thinking Mentor Trainer, Planning Live Lead Instructor, Graphic Facilitator/Recorder
“To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
I love using my creativity to promote person centered practices to make a difference in people’s lives. I bring a parent’s perspective to learning and sharing person centered practices with others. I am a creative thinker and love working to build supportive teams.
I am passionate about imagining possibilities and making a difference in the world. I have expertise in working with children and families, teams, trauma, developmental disabilities, and creating trainings. I am a PCT Mentor Trainer. I am an artist.
What others like and admire about me
- I am artistic and think creatively
- I am a good storyteller and teacher
- I am motivating and enthusiastic
- I am passionate about being a part of helping people to have the best possible lives
- I have great ideas!
- I am funny
Whats important to me
- Making a difference in the world
- Motivating and inspiring others for positive change
- Using my creativity to help improve lives
- Helping to make gatherings and planning meaningful, positive and enjoyable.
- Promoting Person Centered Practices
- Honoring the lives of my sons Quinn and Lars
- Bringing a parent’s perspective to training
- Supporting teams, people served, and families
- Creating opportunities for learning together and sharing generously
How to best support me
- Tell me what you need me to do and then trust I will get it done.
- Be available for clarifying questions
- Let me know about any changes in advance if possible
- Give me the information I need to do a good job
- Support me to use my creativity