Program Administrator, Training and Event Coordinator
“Love is never stationary. In the end, love doesn’t just keep thinking about it or keep planning for it.
Simply put: love does.”
~ Bob Goff
As a former early childhood educator, my experience has cultivated a deep passion for seeing and honoring every person as holding inherent worth, gifts, and strength. I thrive on compassionate communication and nurturing an environment where everyone feels heard and valued. I am passionate about working collaboratively with individuals who are driven by goals and share a common commitment to enhancing the well-being of others.
What others like and admire about me
- I am compassionate and thoughtful
- I am trustworthy
- I share my gratitude and affirmation for others
- I am kind and an advocate
- I strive to uplift those around me
Whats important to me
- I love building and maintaining meaningful relationships with people- I enjoy surrounding myself with those who value uplifting themselves, those around them, and all communities they engage with
- I strive to spend time outdoors each day- whether it’s going on long walks with my dog, hiking, playing soccer, or swimming in any of the San Diego beaches. If something fun is happening outside, count me in!
- I appreciate a proactive and solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- I thrive on collaboration, especially with individuals who offer different perspectives or ideas than my own. I truly believe this leads to outcomes that are richer and more beneficial for everyone!
How to best support me
- I appreciate clear and transparent communication, and actively engaging in conversations that span from the broader vision to the intricate details of my involvement- I value being part of all the discussions!
- I place importance on constructive and affirming feedback- I am constantly reflecting on my impact and effectiveness towards what I am doing, and value input so I can keep growing and deliver the best possible outcomes
- I appreciate and prioritize a compassionate and warm team environment because it fosters a sense of safety, allowing for my own personal and professional growth
- Acknowledging milestones, no matter how small, is something that motivates me. It’s always nice to share and celebrate achievements together!