Marketing & Communications, Web manager, Operations, Program admin
“Take into account that great love and great achievement involve great risk.”
~ Dalai Lama
I have an eclectic background in training/education, health & fitness, marketing, project management and business development. This gives me the capacity to approach projects with a unique and curious mindset.
I love to learn and share my learning, ultimately living my life to be inspired and inspire others to live meaningful and fulfilling lives.
What others like and admire about me
- I am insightful, empathetic and intuitive
- I am creative, not afraid to think outside of the box or ask hard questions
- I am positive and optimistic. I approach obstacles as opportunities.
- I am kind, compassionate and thoughtful
- I am loyal, committed and supportive
Whats important to me
- Engaging with people in meaningful ways to create a safe space for personal awareness, discovery and growth
- Connection. Being a catalyst by bringing people together.
- To be in service and do work that makes a difference and has an impact in the world including social justice, conflict resolution and the environment.
How best to support me
- Communicate with me about expectations, deadlines, concerns, wants and needs.
- Allow me to brainstorm and process out loud to get my creative juices flowing.
- Please ask me before offering me constructive feedback so I am prepared to take it in.
- I put my heart into everything I do, please be patient with me if I become emotional over something.