Building Person-Centered Teams is a process teams and leaders can use to develop high functioning successful teams with a clear understanding of individual team members needs and the purpose of the team as a whole.
Building Person-Centered Teams is a process of identifying the purpose of the work you do and how each team member can be most successful in their role. It builds appreciation, respect and mutual accountability. Every team member gains clarity around the value of their work and feels valued as they deliver the outcomes identified.
How Building Person-Centered Teams will help people thrive:
- They will have more satisfaction in their daily work
- They feel valued
- They feel heard
- They feel respected and appreciated
- They are welcomed to share mutual accountability and are more purpose driven
Building Person-Centered Teams
During this program participants will:
- Develop a team purpose statement
- Create individual one page profiles and a team profile
- Develop team ground rules
- Discuss what is important to the team now and in the future
- Clarify core responsibilities and what it looks like when those are performed really well
- Explore what is working and not working for the team
- Develop an action plan to address the team priorities and timeline and method for follow up & review
How HSA can deliver Building Person-Centered Teams
A Person-Centered Plan can be done in-person over 2 full days or 4 half days.
It can also be done remotely over five 3-hour sessions via zoom.
A follow up gathering can be scheduled after 6-12 months to conduct a Person-Centered Team Review to evaluate progress and update the team plan.
You might also be interested in…
What we are learning
A good idea can very easily sit by itself and go nowhere. Elements of great ideas can flit