Positive and Productive Meetings is an innovative, practical meeting process that ensures that people can listen carefully, think clearly and therefore make effective decisions together.
Positive and Productive Meetings is for anyone who facilitates or chairs meetings, including supervisors, and entire teams that want to transform the quality and culture of their meetings. Positive and Productive Meetings is an innovative, practical meeting process that ensures that people can listen carefully, think clearly and therefore make effective decisions together.
How Positive and Productive Meetings will help people thrive:
Positive and Productive Meetings focuses on very human elements that deliver measurable results.
- People come to meetings prepared
- Meetings run more smoothly
- Things get done
- Everyone leaves the meeting with clear tasks & timelines
Positive and Productive Meetings Training
During this program participants will:
- Learn techniques for developing a clear purpose and outcomes for each meeting
- Practice practical ways of ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard in the meeting
- Explore simple ways to increase the quality of thinking in the meeting
- Learn different tools for problem solving and covering agenda items
- Use graphic templates to record information from meetings
How HSA can deliver Positive and Productive Meetings training
In-person: One day 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Remote: Three 3-hour interactive sessions via zoom
The most effective way of delivering this training is with an entire team that has reason to meet
regularly. This allows members to experience the impact of Positive and Productive Meetings
principles immediately by addressing real work topics during the training. Participants are,
therefore, better equipped to commit to implement changes in practice within their own work
team setting and in their respective project teams.
You might also be interested in…
What we are learning
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, much of our work is being taken to the digital realm. We are